Follow by Email

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolution

I resolve;

to be true
to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and lead a perfect day
to kiss a bunny

to sing with my singing bowl
to become my own healer
to come up with a yoga pose called 'cupcake'
to embody the love mudra

to do yoga in high heels, why? because i can!
to indignantly look at someone else in yoga class if i pass wind (like you haven't done so!)
to make the world my yoga mat
to become a yoga superhero, 'dark yogi', that's actually funny, cos I'm Indian.
to stretch into the infinite possibility of love
to give my all no matter who wont care

to make sure you know you are a rock star!





2 comments:

  1. When you said singing bowl I had an image in my head of an electronic cereal bowl that sings. I wanted one! My Google search lead me to Tibetan singing bowls which is what I think you actually meant. Sigh!:)

    It's a very well written blog Fari. I have never done yoga, yet I find myself interested in reading your yoga related posts.

    Love,
    Umaira

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good god! my sweet naive umairi! i think i know what to get you for your next birthday, no not the tibetan bowl, the cereal bowl!
    It means a lot to me that you like it jaani, i hope that more people will read it and encourage them to do more yoga.
    love you always!

    ReplyDelete