Follow by Email

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday Mantra 4: Its Not Easy But It's Worth It.


Have you ever felt proud after you did 'Easy' work? Have you respected someone who had it 'Easy'? Has 'Easy' work ever felt gratifying? You guys, its called 'Hard' work for a reason. It is not easy, it is hard.  It is uncomfortable. It is frustrating. It is annoying. It can be depressing and it can be painful.

It can also be liberating and gratifying. It will make your toes tingle and your eyes sparkle. It will make you hold your head up high, it will make you ooze sparkly bits. You will have persevered and you will have conquered your doubts. You accept all that is 'imperfect', and you make space for all the things that truly matter. Love. Truth. Kindness. Love(1). And i do not mean doing extra planks or wheel poses. Some days simply showing up is hard work but I promise you, it's worth it. You are worth it(2).

Namaste.

(1)I think Love deserves to go twice
(2)I realize I sound like a L'Oreal ad, but I'm going to stick with it.

2 comments:

  1. what a mind blowing posting done by you buddy. Thanks for sharing it. I want more posts like this by you in future.

    Private Yoga Classes Hong Kong | Elderly Yoga Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this post. This post is a nice one that we are Learn Yoga. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post.

    Yantra Yoga | Yoga Healing Philippines

    ReplyDelete