Follow by Email

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Mantra - Affirmations to Myself

I will pause. I will breathe. I will sigh and I will smile.
I will do something even if I know I will fail.
I realize that my past does not decide my future.
I will speak with care because my words have power.
I will act and react with care because my actions have power.
I will accomplish more by doing less.
I do not have to do everything at once.
I decide what to keep and what to let go of.
I realize that being strong does not mean making my heart hard or cold.
I will do what makes me happy.
I will laugh. I will cry.
I will love. I will hug, cuddle, squeeze and tickle.
I will love.
I will love.
I will love life.
I will love myself.
I will love you if you will have me.
I promise.

Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Its very nice site.i like it.thanks for sharing this informative blog.

    ReplyDelete